Work done: Co-Design, Drupal/Omega Dev and Theming, Sys Admin
ENGINEERING.ARIZONA.EDU is a ground-up site build utilizing Drupal 7x and the Omega 3.x framework, advancing the technical capabilities of integrating campus-wide data, populating with up-to-date curricula, personnel, news, and calendar content. Internally secured half College effort includes Academic Affairs tools for student performance evaluation and admission actions utilizing COE Drupal-to-UA data views. Customized layouts are contextually switched between the sections using Context, Delta, Panels, and feeds. The Sass files and project environment are organized with Ruby Gems and make files. Custom modules were built to control cron feeds importers and roles based WYSIWYG permissions. Additional projects include creating and deploying our first Drupal MultiSite architecture to replace the 9 Departmental sites, web service integration with live University course work data, college-wide Faculty and Staff profile and CV repository site, and custom apis linking related data sets.
- Drupal 7.x
- Flexslider v2
- Galeries (list and grid view)
- Video Support (Youtube, Vimeo)
- Google API
- Social Media plugins
- Feeds API
*Current site is undergoing a marketing redesign
Career Services - UofA Job/Internship Employer -> Applicant System
- Goal from the University Professional Development Office - "Enhance job placement, co-op and internship opportunities"
- Created a real-time portal that allows students and the University Professional Development group easier access to locate co-op, internship, and fulltime employment
- Matches local engineering companies with candidates by discipline and availability